Pumpkins are HERE!!
Pumpkins and fun are what it’s all about! Come roam through the fields of pumpkins. There are so many varieties to choose from! We have hay bales, scary cutouts, and a 5 acre corn maze! We also have fresh Brussels sprouts on the stalk, artichokes, corn stalks, and gourds.
**Pumpkins are priced by size, not weight.
Choosing your pumpkin:
There are two methods of choosing your pumpkin to carve. The first way is my favorite. As you stroll through the pumpkin patch a certain individual pumpkin will jump out at you! That’s the ONE! The other method is to have a pattern or face in mind and look for a pumpkin that will work with your design. Usually a large stem makes a nice addition to the pumpkin.
Remember!. The more unusual the better!
- Bring your camera! There are many fun photo spots! (Photo Gallery)
- Come spend the day by the California coastline and hand pick your Halloween pumpkin!
- We are open every daily, 9 AM – 5 PM from September 31st through Halloween. After Halloween we will remain open on the honor system until Christmas.
- We are dog friendly. We kindly ask that you keep them on a leash at all times and pick-up after them, if need be.
- CASH OR CHECK ONLY PLEASE.